SAP FICO Stands for FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling/Management Accounting). SAP FI/CO is a critical module of SAP ERP Business Suite, and both FI and CO modules store the financial related transactions/information.
SAP FICO transactions and exercises are intended for SAP beginners and SAP experts, with the goal that they can execute and configure the SAP FI/CO ERP modules.
FI and CO is the core centre module of the SAP ERP system. They are firmly integrated with other ERP modules such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management, Human Resources Management etc.
Our SAP FICO hands on instructional led training will prepare you for the SAP job market and as well as equipped you with all the necessary training/assistance that is needed or required for you to pass the SAP FI/CO certification Examination.
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
1. Creation and assignment of company and company code
2. Creation of business area
3. Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
4. Defining and assignment of posting period variant
5. Defining open and closing posting periods
6. Defining document type & number ranges
7. Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
8. Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees
9. Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
10. Creation of chart of Accounts
11. Defining Accounts Groups
12. Defining Retained Earnings Account.
13. Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts
General Ledger Accounting:
1. Creation of General Ledger Master (with and with out reference)
2. Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
3. Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
4. Display and change of documents
5. Display of GL balances and Line items
6. Parked documents & hold documents
7. Creation of Sample Document and posting
8. Defining recurring entry document and posting
9. Creation of account assignment model and posting
10. Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
11. Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
12. Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
13. Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
14. Interest calculations on term loans
1. Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
2. Creation of tolerance group for venders
3. Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
4. Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
5. Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
6. Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
7. Creation of payment terms,
8. Creation of house banks and account ids.
9. Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
10. Configuration of automatic payment program
11. Payment to vendors through APP
12. Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks.
13. Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
1. Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
2. Creation of tolerance group for customers
3. Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
4. Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
5. Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
6. Configuration of settings for dunning
7. Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
• Defining chart of depreciation
• Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
• Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
• Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
• Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
• Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
• Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets
• Post Capitalization and write up
• Depreciation run
• Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress
• 1.Financial statement version
• General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports
Our instructors are highly skilled with industry experience of many years, working in best and renowned organization. Our Trainers follow an approach to engage students during instruction and thus the training methods are modified as per the trainees needs which may include direct 1-1 discussions, group discussions, Q&A rounds etc. Also you get many more advantages along with highly professional approach.