1) This assertion is made between (Trading Name) ‘SAP Training London’ who’s enlisted location is : 64, the Broadway, Stratford, E15 1NT AND the understudy or Course actively present person or Company’s approved delegate (named on the receipt)
2) In the occasion of unforeseen circumstances SAP Training London maintains whatever authority is needed to change the course commence date by giving 5 (five) days notice to the course attendee(s)
3) All the fees must be settled down over the required funds no less than 2 (two) weeks before the course begin date, this is because of appeal for specific courses and our strict approach of ‘Greatest of 6 understudies in a class’ in place for the addresses to have more consideration on the course actively present people
4) Once a module or course has begun no refund will be given, consequently SAP Training London restricted emphatically prompts the course actively present people or organizations to check the modules taught for each one course or have a dialog about the course with the course co facilitators ahead of time.
5) Customer has the right to claim for a refund, if requested by writing 5 days of the course commencing date. This does not apply for the courses beginning inside a week of enrolment. An organization charge charges is appicable if the discount is sanction.
6) Customer has the right to change the begin date by giving at least seven days notice, in composing or by means of email info(@)sap-training-london.com. Any solicitations got after this date, may not be prepared. This is because of resrved seats and restricted space.
7) SAP Training London maintains all authority to reject access to any course actively present person who has neglected to make the full instalment on time.
8) If the understudy or course actively present person misses a class, SAP Training London won’t “rehash” the class. When the course has begun, the class time can’t be changed.
9) The terms and conditions are liable to change.
SAP Training London is rated 5 stars on Facebook based on 3 reviews