Terms & Conditions
1) This assention is made between SAP Training (London) T/A, Kopac Technology Ltd, who’s enlisted location is : 64, Broadway, Stratford, E15 1NT AND the understudy or Course actively present person or Company’s approved delegate (named on the receipt)
2) In the occasion of unforeseen circumstances SAP Training London maintains whatever authority is needed to change the course commence date by giving 5 (five) days notice to the course attendee(s)
3) All the fees must be settled down over the required funds no less than 2 (two) weeks before the course begin date, this is because of appeal for specific courses and our strict approach of ‘Greatest of 6 understudies in a class’ in place for the addresses to have more consideration on the course actively present people
4) Once a module or course has begun no refund will be given, consequently, SAP Training (London) restricted emphatically prompts the course actively present people or organizations to check the modules taught for each one course or have a dialog about the course with the course co-facilitators ahead of time.
5) Customer has the right to claim for a refund, if requested by writing 5 days of the course commencing date. This does not apply for the courses beginning inside a week of enrolment. An administration fee is applicable depends on the course and delivery method such as delivery type group class etc.
6) Customer has the right to change the begin date by giving at least seven days notice, in composing or by means of email info(@)sap-training-london.com. Any solicitations got after this date, may not be prepared. This is because of resrved seats and restricted space.
7) SAP Training (London) maintains all authority to reject access to any course actively present person who has neglected to make the full instalment on time.
8) If the understudy or course actively present person misses a class, SAP Training (London) won’t “rehash” the class. When the course has begun, the class time can’t be changed.
9) In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserves the right to change the course start date by giving 5 (five) days notice to the course attendee(s) or substitute with alternative training delivery method to compensate
10) In the very unlikely event it’s necessary to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform you by email with as much notice as possible. We will not be responsible for any financial loss. expenses such as accommodation or travel due to a cancelled event. In this case, substitute of the training delivery method will be offered (such as alternative dates/online where possible). If a refund is agreed in writing, we will issue the refund within 45 days and may deduct the administration charge depends on the course delivery factor.
10) If customer would like make any suggestion or complain regarding their online training delivery session, it must be made within 11 hours of commencing the training so we can take further action to resolve the issue.
11) The terms and conditions are subject to change.